5. Redemption and Repurchase. The Notes are subject to optional redemption, and may be the
subject of a Triggering Event Offer, as further described in the Indenture. The Company shall not be required to make mandatory redemption or sinking fund payments with respect to the Notes.
6. Denominations, Transfer, Exchange. The Notes are in registered form without coupons in the denominations of US$200,000 or any
integral multiple of US$1,000 in excess thereof. The transfer of Notes may be registered and Notes may be exchanged as provided in the Indenture. The Notes may be presented for exchange or for registration of transfer (duly endorsed or with the form
of transfer endorsed thereon duly executed if so required by the Company or the Registrar) at the office of the Registrar or at the office of any transfer agent designated by the Company for such purpose. The Company need not exchange or register
the transfer of any Note or portion of a Note selected for redemption, except for the unredeemed portion of any Note being redeemed in part.
7. Persons Deemed Owners. The registered Noteholder may be treated as its owner for all purposes.
8. Amendments, Supplements and Waivers. The Indenture and the Notes may be amended or supplemented as provided in the Indenture. Any
consent or waiver by the Noteholders as provided in the Indenture shall be conclusive and binding upon such Holders and upon all future Noteholders and holders of any security issued upon the registration of transfer hereof or in exchange herefor or
in lieu hereof, whether or not notation of such consent or waiver is made upon the Notes.
9. Defaults and Remedies. The Events of
Default relating to the Notes are defined in Section 7.01 of the Base Indenture. Upon the occurrence of an Event of Default, the rights and obligations of the Company, the Trustee and the Noteholders shall be as set forth in the applicable
provisions of the Indenture.
10. No Recourse Against Others. No recourse under or upon any obligation, covenant or agreement
contained in the Indenture or the Notes, or because of any indebtedness evidenced thereby, shall be had against any incorporator as such, or against any past, present or future stockholder, officer, director or employee, as such, of the Company or
of any successor, either directly or through the Company or any successor, under any rule of law, statute or constitutional provision or by the enforcement of any assessment or by any legal or equitable proceeding or otherwise, all such liability
being expressly waived and released by the acceptance hereof and as part of the consideration for the issue hereof.
Authentication. This Note shall not be entitled to any benefit under the Indenture or be valid or obligatory for any purpose until authenticated by the manual signature of the Trustee.